Discussion Forum


How to register my daughter's name in Indian embassy?


Dear All,
Please help me to inform how to register my daughertes name in Indian emabassy, as she has just born last week? and what are the documents are needed?

The discussion has been resolved.
  • Replied by harishchandra on Monday, August 20 2012, 04:45 PM · Hide · #1
    Do you want to apply for the passport and VISA

    you need following documents
    1) Birth certificate from Hospital (your doghters)
    2) Your passport
    3) your wifes p[assport
    4) application form
  • Replied by Kumar Brata Das on Monday, August 20 2012, 05:02 PM · Hide · #2
    You will need baby's photo as well and also you must apply soon.It must be done within certain period after the baby is born.
    In my case , had a tough time to take baby's picture with eyes open.....
    Replied by Nilanjan on Tuesday, August 21 2012, 10:40 AM · Hide · #3
    in addition, if you registerd already your baby name in korea(as korean) then indian embessay may not accept .
Your Response
Please login first in order for you to submit comments